|Champion||HKUGA Primary School||Yung Tsz Tsun Fiona|
|First runner-up||St. Andrew's Primary School||Liu Cheung Lok Ray|
|Second runner-up||Fung Kai No.1 Primary School||Lam Ka Wai|
|Excellence in Online Teaching Awards
(In no particular order)
|T.W.G.Hs Sin Chu Wan Primary School||Mak King Fung, Kelvin|
|TWGHs Leo Tung-hai Lee Primary School||Lo Ka Ki|
|Choi Wan St. Joseph's Primary School||Fung Shuk Man Miranda, Ng Ching Ha|
|Most Active Participation Award||Fung Kai No.1 Primary School||/|
- To promote the adoption of e-learning through best practice sharing.
- To build a supporting network to share e-learning teaching strategies among schools.
English teachers who are using any type of e-learning technology for teaching in local primary schools.
|Submission period||13 December 2017
to 3 April 2018
|Announcement of the final result||To be announced on our website in due course|
Awards and prizes
Champion: A UK exchange tour in summer 2018 (flight tickets included)
First runner-up: HK$3,000 book coupon
Second runner-up: HK$2,000 book coupon
Three Excellence in Online Teaching Awards*: HK$2,000 book coupon
*To be eligible for this award, teachers should devise an activity for which each student will be using a tablet in the lesson.
- Most Active Participation Award for the school with the highest number of entries
- Certificate of participation for all participants
- Participants should fill in the application form and write about 300–1000 words to describe how to use e-learning in his/her class or in the school to foster self-directed learning and maximize learning outcomes. The proposed activity can be carried out in class or outside classroom.
- It is optional to support the article with a video in mp4 format or other multimedia materials. The video should be less than 10 minutes, uploaded to any video sharing platform. The hyperlink to such video can be put into the application form.
- Content (30%)
- Feasibility (30%)
- Innovation (30%)
- Continuity (10%)
Media coverage from last year's event