What is Oxford Achiever?
Oxford Achiever is a learning platform developed by Oxford University Press (China) Ltd., covering key subjects: English, Chinese and Mathematics. Each subject comprises 28 levels, diverse learning aspects and varied question types; which contribute to a flexible learning approach. Students can learn at their own pace and understand their strengths and weaknesses by doing auto-marked and graded assessments. They can track their progress effectively and get prepared for the next academic year.
English & Chinese:
Mathematics (Only available in Chinese language):
Just a 4-step login process
1. Simply fill the following form, the account login details will be sent to your email
2. Install Oxford iSolution App
Applicable to Windows, Mac OS, iOS (iPad) and Android (Mobile Tablet)
3. Login iSolution with the account login details
4. Ready to use!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Oxford Achiever offers multi-level exercises, at which level should students get started?
To enable students to start learning at the right level, Oxford Achiever offers them a Placement Test. Please watch the video for the student guide of the Placement Test.
2. How do students obtain level promotion?
When students have achieved over 80% 3 times in 5 consecutive practices, they can get promoted to the next level.
3. Can students redo or go over the exercise again?
Students can redo or go over the exercise again to reinforce their knowledge. For example, when students are at level 13, they can go over the content of level 1 to 12 and redo the exercise, including the self-study guides and videos, among others.
4. Are users required to pay any charges while using Oxford Achiever?
No charges or credit card information will be required when students use Oxford Achiever during the promotion period.
5. Does Oxford Achiever increase the workload of students? Should students complete the exercise within a time limit?
Oxford Achiever aims at motivating students to learn at their own pace, fostering their interests in self-learning.
Students normally complete an exercise of Oxford Achiever in 15 to 20 minutes. They can plan their own study timetable. Some schools will fix a timetable for their students, for example, completing 3 exercises in a week or requesting students to complete more exercises during long holidays. Therefore, such arrangements do not increase the daily workload of students.
6. After logging in iSolution, I get an error message when trying to open Achiever. What should I do?
Please check the version of iSoulution or Archiever, and update to the latest version. To do so:
You can click the cog icon to enter Settings page and then click “version” at the bottom right-hand corner, to check if the version is the latest one: 應用程式/Application 2.1.1；系統/System 1.10.1；Achiever 1.5.3.
If your app is not the latest version, please visit the download page of iSolution to download the latest version.
If the problem remains unresolved, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a screenshot of any error message you saw. We will respond as soon as possible.
7. If we have any enquires while using Oxford Achiever, whom can we ask for assistance?
For enquiries, please feel free to call our service hotline, 2516 3179 or email to email@example.com.