To cope with the new curriculum in Secondary Mathematics, Oxford University Press invites two experienced teachers as our speakers for "IT x STEM" in Maths seminar. The speakers will share their teaching experiences on STEM activities and e-Learning platform in schools.
Course 1：e-Learning and e-Assessment in Maths
| School-based e-Learning platform
Games and Apps in Maths
Course 2：STEM education for new curriculum
| STEM Activities
STEM activity sharing: coding on binary and height measurement with micro:bit
|Date||11 January 2020 (Saturday)|
|Time||10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
|Venue||1/F, Hong Kong Production Centre（78 Tat Chee Ave, Kowloon Tong）|
- Please provide your personal email address for issuing individual confirmation letter.
- Successfully registered participants will receive an e-ticket by email 3 days before the event. Simply present the QR code on the e-ticket for entry on the day. (The confirmation email is automatically generated by system and sent to the email address you registered with. If you do not receive the email, please contact us at 2516 3126.)
- All participants will receive a certificate of continuing professional development in Mathemstics after the event.
- This event is free for school teachers.
- We will only use your personal information to process your registration and for providing the electronic entrance ticket.
For enquiries, please contact the OUP Account Executive for your school or call 2516 3126.