Warranty Service of Oxford Reading Pen
Terms and conditions
● Free replacement of Oxford Reading Pen will be provided if it has been found to be defective within 7 days from the day of delivery.
● The warranty will become invalid under the following conditions:
■ water damage or artificial damage
● In the case of any replacement or repair of the device caused by damage due to misuse or negligence, Oxford University Press reserves the rights for final decision.
■ damage caused by faults or wrong usage concerning electrical connection
■ damage caused by natural calamities
■ loss of the device due to burglary, theft or negligence
■ the device has been repaired or modified by the user
● Transfer of warranty ownership is not allowed.
● For any replacement or repair, please return the damaged device (including its parts) to us. Show us the original copy of the invoice and the product serial number (inside the battery compartment), which can be found on the packaging for identification.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact our customer service hotline at (852) 2516 3126.