||27 Nov 2017 – 26 Jan 2018 (Entries must be postmarked by 26 Jan 2018. Late entries will not be accepted.)
||26 Feb 2018 (Winners will be notified by phone and email.)
||10 Mar 2018
Awards and Prizes:
||Trophy, HK$3,000 book coupon, 1 set of imported Oxford STEAM Readers
||Trophy, HK$2,000 book coupon, 1 set of imported Oxford STEAM Readers
||Trophy, HK$1,000 book coupon, 1 set of imported Oxford STEAM Readers
||1 set of imported Oxford STEAM Readers for each of the five winners
|First 200 Participating School Awards
||Certificate of participation, assorted big books
- Participants should fill in the application form and write 300–1000 words to introduce the learning objectives, design concept, how they match it with the school curriculum, etc.
- Round 1 judging: Participants should submit no more than 15 photos and a video no longer than 5 minutes.
- Round 2 judging: 8 shortlisted participants will be invited to the OUP office to present their ideas to the judges.
- The content matches the theme (10%)
- Appropriate infusion of STEAM into the content (20%)
- Ability to foster children’s interest in learning and exploring (20%)
- Diversity and extendibility of the content and presentation, ability to enhance teacher-child interaction (40%)
- Usage of recyclable or reusable materials (10%)
Application Form ｜ Competition details
Announcement of results (Updated on 27 February 2018)
Participants should submit their entries on a CD-ROM (containing photos, one video and the application form) by mail on or before 26 January 2018 (Friday).
Oxford University Press (China) Ltd.
39th Floor, One Kowloon,
1 Wang Yuen Street,
Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
(Oxford STEAM Learning Corner Design Competition 2018)
Rules and Guidelines:
- Each participant can only submit one entry, and the first successfully submitted entry will be taken as the official submission. Any other subsequent modifications or other versions will not be accepted.
- Participants must declare and guarantee that the design submitted is original work created by himself/herself, and has not been used to enter any other competition. Participants must also ensure all elements of the design do not infringe any rights of the others (including but not limited to right of publicity, right of use, copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property rights). If the design infringes or is reported to have infringed any of these rights, the organiser reserves the final right to disqualify the participant and/or withdraw the award.
- The organiser collects personal data for the purpose of running the competition and for confirming the qualification of participants. The collected personal data will be solely used for this competition.
- The organiser reserves the right to use the participants’ design, take photos and videos in any way deemed appropriate by the organiser, including but not limited to use in any media for promotional purpose.
- In case of any dispute regarding the competition terms and conditions, arrangements, results and other related matters, the organiser reserves the right to make the final decision.
For enquiries, please contact the OUP Account Executive for your district or call our sales and service hotline at 2516 3126.