Oxford Reading Tree Online Drawing Competition
On or before 31st October 2021
• Junior Group of children aged 3-6
• Senior Group of children aged 7-9
5 winners from each group will be selected and awarded a HK$1,000 Toys”R”Us gift card respectively.
Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta, creators of Oxford Reading Tree
|Able to highlight theme of competition
|Drawing skills, colour matching and creativity
Contestants must be 3 to 9 years of age as of the date of entry to participate in this Competition whose parents are customers who have purchased Oxford Reading Tree or Oxford Story Tree books at designated distributors or OUP Online Store
or HKTVmall OUP Flagship Store
during 21st August and 31st Octber 2021 with a valid receipt.
How to participate:
- Contestant draws on A3-sided paper with the captioned theme and include at least one character from Oxford Reading Tree/Oxford Story Tree series.
- Parent takes a photo of the child and his/her drawing.
- Parent sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of " Oxford Reading Tree Online Drawing Competition" which includes the below information & materials:
I. Parent's name and contact number
II. Child’s full name (as printed in the identity card) and age
III. The photo of the child holding the drawing (size no more than 3MB)
IV. The photo of the drawing (size no more than 3MB)
V. Official receipt of purchasing Oxford Reading Tree or Oxford Story Tree books
Designated distributors :
Terms and conditions:
- The Competition is not open to OUP employees and their immediate family members.
- Entries must fulfil the theme and requirements of competition, or else will be disqualified.
- Only children aged 3-9 can participate in this competition.
- Each entrant should only submit one application.
- Entrant must fulfil all requirements listed in the above “Eligibility” and “How to participate” sections. If there are any errors or omissions, entrants will be disqualified without further notice.
- An entry must be the original work of the entrant and does not infringe upon the rights (including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or confidentiality) of any other parties. Otherwise, it would be disqualified for the Competition or award without further notice.
- All entrants must guarantee that their entries submitted have neither been openly shown, publicised or broadcast in any other media platforms, nor have been involved in any commercial activities or submitted for other competitions. Otherwise, it would be disqualified for the Competition or award without further notice.
- Once the entry is submitted, it cannot be modified or replaced.
- The decisions of the judging panel on the Competition results shall be final. In case of dispute, OUP’s decision is final.
- The result will be announced on the OUP website and official Facebook Page "OUP Hong Kong’s Parent Club (Children aged 2-12)" by December 10, 2021. Winners will be informed to collect the prizes.
- Winners must collect the prizes during assigned period at OUP office in person. No delivery service will be arranged by OUP.
- All winners are required to provide their Hong Kong Identity Cards or any other valid documents for verification purposes.
- The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entrants shall understand and agree to grant and assign exclusively to OUP all the intellectual property rights of the submitted entry. OUP has the right to display the entry content and entrants’ information in any form of media for demonstration, publication, exhibition or promotion activities. OUP also has the authority to edit, use, copy and distribute, in whole or in part of the entries without any need for prior consent of or payment of fees to the entrants.
- Once an entry is submitted, it means that the participant understands and agrees his personal information will be used for marketing or processed as part of OUP business activities.
- By submitting an entry in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. OUP reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or retract any award from an entrant who it believes has breached any of these terms and conditions. No appeals will be entertained.
- For enquiries, please call (852) 2516 3126.