1. Why is OUP changing its Learning Centre business model?
2. When will the change take place?
- Having trained and supported learning centres in Hong Kong for a decade, OUP has empowered close to 100 centres to deliver OUP Courses to thousands of students with positive learning outcomes.
- In light of the maturity of learning centre operations in Hong Kong, OUPC have taken the decision to reprioritize our efforts and focus on the development of effective education content and pedagogy.
- Being an international publisher with in-depth local knowledge, we believe we can have a greater impact on more of Hong Kong’s learners in this way.
Our OUP Authorized Learning Centre partnership model has be terminated on 9th August 2021. After 10th August 2021, OUP will continue to sell books and teaching materials to learning centres without any form of authorization. Learning centres are taking full charge of any courses provided.
3. What should I do to find suitable course and learning centre for my children?
4. Where can I learn more about OUP products?
- Parents are encouraged to seek and evaluate OUP course providers that best fit their child’s learning needs and learning style.
- To find a learning centre which is using OUP teaching materials, please click here. For any enquiries about the tuition fee and timetables, please contact learning centres directly.
Parents are encouraged to:
5. Will student certificates be available?
After August 10 2021, learning centres are taking full charge of issuing student certificates.