Assistant Editor / Editor / Project Editor (Primary / Secondary Mathematics)
- Assist in all stages of the production of English and/or Chinese teaching and learning materials in book, audio-visual or electronic form;
- Ensure the teaching and learning materials are accurate and meet market needs and schedules, in order to achieve the policy and profit objectives set by management;
- Prepare manuscript, including proof-reading, copy-editing, develop ideas and prepare briefs for illustrations of books and products;
- Liaise with various departments to ensure smooth work progress and develop teacher network.
- University degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer;
- At least 2 years’ experience in editorial work for Editor;
- Good knowledge about IT or teaching experience an advantage;
- Good organizational and communicative skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese;
- Candidates with more experience and capability will be considered as Project Editor;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.