- Prepare monthly financial report including variance analysis for local management;
- Assist in annual budget preparation, monthly forecast including variance and gap analysis with commentaries;
- Handle the accounting process for licensing incomes including billing, collection, contract compliance, tax filing and related financial matters;
- Co-ordinate with team members and support the initiatives for workflow and process improvement; and system enhancement;
- Ensure compliance for group accounting policies and liaise with auditors for statutory audit and internal audit;
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects as directed by supervisor.
- University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines;
- 5 years' solid commercial working experiences;
- Flexible, able to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Good team player and able to interact with people at all levels;
- Strong IT skills, both in the use of MS office and ERP systems (SAP/BW);
- Strong in MS Excel and proficient in Access and Macro is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactive;
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.