Editorial Manager (Mathematics)
To plan, design and implement print and electronic publishing programmes;
To manage and execute the entire editorial process standards and guidelines;
To commission publishing projects, find and brief authors, and to ensure the published material is in line with the editorial policy and profit objectives of the Company;
To manage the overall editorial production schedule;
To supervise subordinates and to ensure the teaching and learning materials are accurate and meet market needs and schedules;
To grow and maintain a profitable list of quality, marketable Mathematics materials for the relevant market.
- University degree in Mathematics or related disciplines;
- 8-year related editorial experience, preferably in educational publishing;
- Knowledge about IT or teaching experience would be an advantage;
- Good organizational and communicative skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
Positive and enthusiastic attitude to team leadership and team building;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese;
- Less experience would be considered as Assistant Editorial Manager (Mathematics).