- Prepare monthly management report for local management;
- Review sales performance and conduct gap analysis with commentaries;
- Assist in annual budgeting preparation, including costing and cash flow etc;
- Managing the licensing incomes including contract compliance, billing, collections, tax handling, etc.;
- Co-ordinate with team members and support the initiatives for workflow and process improvement and/or system enhancement;
- Liaise with audit and team members to ensure compliance for group accounting policies and procedure;
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested.
- University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years solid analysis experience;
- Able to work under pressure independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Well-organized, analytical & numerical skill and initiative person ;
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactive;
- Highly proficient in MS Excel is a must;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.