- Collect school information and market intelligence;
- Implement and execute effective marketing programs to drive sales;
- Visit school clients to promote textbooks and services in assigned territories;
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with clients;
- Deliver professional presentations to clients;
- Participate in sales and marketing events and customer-related activities;
- Prepare periodical sales analysis reports;
- Assist and participate in other ad-hoc projects as directed.
- Degree holder in relevant discipline;
- Candidates with experience in school sector and a valid driving license will have an advantage;
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills;
- Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Fresh graduates are welcome.