Assistant Digital Product Manager
Lead the development of digital products as a product owner, or assist Senior Digital Product Manager in development of other digital products initiatives.
Aligning business opportunity with customer and business needs (supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis).
Act as a mediator between the consumers and users, business leaders and Global Technology team members, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design.
Work with other organisational leaders to develop and communicate a complete online product, design, content, and user experience strategy and roadmaps in support of strategic business initiatives.
Manage total performance of online products to meet critical business metrics, including traffic, user satisfaction, consumer engagement, and financial results.
Develop a rigorous approach to prioritizing online product needs based on user research, marketing insights, competitive intelligence, business needs, and trends in online technology and user experience. Drive third-party product evaluation, prototype development and user testing in support of this approach.
Stay current on digital experience, technology and delivery best practices/trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a high-performing individual contributor in digital product management role.
- Experience in leading development of online products, user experience, content, design, or production in education or publishing related industry.
- Extensive practical experience and sound theoretical understanding of relevant professional disciplines, including Product Management, online educational platforms and learning environment, usability and accessibility, user experience design.
- Experience coordinating priorities and contributions of a network of non-technical content editors and project stakeholders from across a large, diverse organisation.
- Experience working collaboratively at all levels and across business lines using influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Solid communications skills.